Our new bumper eBook tells you all you need to know about Jakarta EE and busts common misconceptions.
Spoiler: Jakarta EE is NOT heavy; it IS cloud-native; it easily delivers microservices. The Jakarta EE (previously Java EE) standards offer a choice of runtime, vendor neutrality and longevity - what are you waiting for?
Topics covered include:
- What is aJakarta EEspecification?
- Java EE transitioning to theEclipse Foundation
- Application Server Models
- Evolution of Compute Infrastructure
- Myth: Java EE application servers are heavy
- Myth: Java EE doesn't do microservices
- Myth: Java EE Standards Don't Matter
- Myth: The Java EE Deployment Model is Out of Date
This guide is based on our Summer 2021 Webinar series, delivered by our CEO and FounderSteve Millidge. You can still watch all the videoshere.
Download the eBook now: